The following will be the general schedule of activities during the Off-Milling:
A. Raw House
1. General Cleaning and off-season preparatory works on shutdown of mills and process house. -July 11-14, 2004
2. Thanksgiving Mass, Mill Building north wing, Ground -Thursday, July 15, 2004
3. Patronal Fiesta, BUSCO Community -Sunday, July 18, 2004
4. Off-season works and maintenance activities -July 19 to October 30, 2004
5. Milling Season, CY 04-05- to start by November 3, 2004.
1. Continuous operations within July 2004 to meet communities for NFA and other tollees.
2. Off-refining period for cleaning, repairs and maintenance- up to November 14, 2004.
3. Refinery operations for RY 04-05 shall begin on November 15, 2004.
All major departmental upgrading, modifications and capacity expansion works must be concurrently done during the same period above either by Administration or by outside Contractors.
All Department Heads, Senior Managers and Consultants must now be intimately involved in the expansion works and other on-going off-season works for better combined operating, staffing and control plans of the future expanded raw house and refinery. Ideally, when the expansion equipment are eventually put into operation later, there should be a flawless, smooth and seamless connectivity with our work stations and equipment. The organization should be able to cope up with the additional capacity and equipment in the expanded work stations. Managers and department heads must now prepare their studies and plans for operating effectively the expanding raw house and refinery, coming up with needed organization development and employees training program.
End of Milling, CY 03-04 and Final Quedan
The final milling will run Saturday, July 10, 2004 beginning at about 10:00 A.M. Here are some announcements:
operations will start for CY 04-05 by the first week of November 2004.
On request of some Planters’ Associations and Cooperatives, we are
pleased tp announce that BUSCO is extending its milling period for CY
03-04, up to Saturday, July 10, 2004.